3rd Party Reviews From Around The Web
Certified reviews from some of our actual patients.
Here at Thomas Family Dentistry we take pride in providing you with quality dental care in a comfortable environment. Below you’ll find 3rd party reviews that we’ve gathered from around the web.
Dr Binu is a great dentist and very kind and gentle! Staff is wonderful!
Dr. Thomas really knows what he is doing. Takes the time to keep you informed and completes his work with dignity and professionalism. The office is clean comfortable and well equipped with the latest most proficient equipment. However Dr. Thomas does not spend frivolously on wiz bang equipment that does not make the treatments any better. If you want outstanding dental work by and outstanding dentist with out all the gee-whiz bang stuff that really does not aid in the work then Dr. Thomas is the place to go.
Highly professional in all aspects of dental care. Dr. Thomas and his staff listen carefully to my concerns and always proceed with care informing me each step of the way. Our family would highly recommend this practice.
Office staff is very friendly. Wait time is less than 5 min (if that). Doctor is always concerned with comfort and makes sure you understand treatment plan.
Not of fan of dentists. But I think this practice is very good.
Dr. Binu Thomas’ Healthgrades survey results were better than the national average in all categories and Dr. Thomas had a shorter overall wait time than the national average!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Binu Thomas to family and friends is 5 out of 5.
Dr. Thomas’ Office & Staff
- Ease of scheduling urgent appointments is 5 out of 5.
- Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc. is 5 out of 5.
- Staff friendliness and courteousness is 5 out of 5.
- Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms) is under 10 minutes.
Experience with Dr. Binu Thomas
- Level of trust in provider’s decisions is 5 out of 5.
- How well provider explains medical condition(s) is 5 out of 5.
- How well provider listens and answers questions is 5 out of 5.
- Spends appropriate amount of time with patients is 5 out of 5.